Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins

> On 10/06/2022 12:34 AM EDT Dan Harkins <dharkins@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/gendispatch/eNzvM5o6QvVKHjmqkyBMY_AxuaA/

So Jay Daley says:  "The alternative of wealthy, credentialed, white people not wishing to do that makes me wary that either they are racist, or sympathise with racists, or seek to diminish or ignore the historic impact of racism."

This is an extremely dangerous point of view for the leader of the IETF.  He is basically saying that if you disagree with him or even have no interest in the efforts of the Terminology WG then you are a racist.  And based of his first sentence, it looks like he's looking for some retribution.  I now think Jay Daley is a racist.