Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins

On 10/4/22 19:01, Ted Lemon wrote:

I think there is no point in continuing to engage in discussion here. It’s pretty clear what the consensus is. Its pretty clear that Keith will reply to each message here. Keith is one person. I expect that the IESG will count his hundred messages as a single objection, not a hundred. I appreciate that he wants to participate in this decision, and he has a right to do so. But we don’t need to argue with him—the IESG knows how to evaluate consensus, and our continued engagement should not affect this process.

Deciding whether to abuse someone should not be a consensus process.