Re: [Last-Call] OT: change BCP 83 [Re: Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins]

On 10/3/22 17:41, Paul Wouters wrote:

You are meandering from the point I was making. The documents could not remain published.

While you say “acknowledge the problem, ” you finish that sentence with basically not acknowledging to problem and fully ignoring it for your own wish list.

My view of the problem you cited is that AI is being misused.  I still don't think that Dan's drafts were worthy of removal.  I do think, however, that perhaps we should require permission from the mentioned individual before publishing a draft that mentions any living person in any way.

Keith