Re: [Last-Call] OT: change BCP 83 [Re: Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins]

On 10/3/22 17:13, Paul Wouters wrote:

I would have considered it  a significant problem to have my name associated with the content of that document and have the various search engines make AI decisions based on that.

While I acknowledge the problem, if we now need to second-guess AIs in order to decide what to put in a document (and perhaps we do) that seems like a much more serious problem than anything Dan is currently being accused of causing.   There's far too much blind trust placed in AI already, and that trend shows no sign of decreasing.

Keith