Re: Notification to list from IETF Moderators team

>>> I have also been accused of hate and bullying
>> was that when your hateful, bullying, "Les White" internet drafts were removed from the IETF
>
>   Wow, a "when did you stop beating your wife" question!
>
>   My drafts were sarcasm and parody. But you're accusing me of
> hate and bullying.

The phrase used by Lars and the IESG on removing Harkins' drafts was "racist and deeply disrespectful"

> You might want to get that checked out [1].

Ohta was recently thrown off this list for calling others stupid.

Harkins has just called me mentally deficient - that is, stupid - for asking a question he dislikes, but he has put that ad-hominem insult in the reference below. That is the behaviour of a bully who recognises that what he is doing is wrong and needs to be hidden.

Do judge Harkins by his actions. One would hope the moderators would be consistent here.

>   For the record, no, the accusations of hate and bullying by a person
> who told me I needed to be "culled" was not in response to those
> drafts.

Well, was it in response to Harkins receiving a warning on the terminology mailing list in November 2021, when he was being a bully?

Was it in response to Harkins receiving a final public warning on the gendispatch list in April 2021, when he was being a bully?

Or was it in response to one of the many, many, other times when Harkins has behaved as a boor, insulting people, when he was being a bully?

Harkins gets accused of bullying because Harkins is a bully. Why is bullying allowed on IETF mailing lists?

L.