Re: Notification to list from IETF Moderators team

On 8/28/22 6:11 PM, Lloyd W wrote:
On 29 Aug 2022, at 08:27, Dan Harkins <dharkins@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have also been accused of hate and bullying
was that when your hateful, bullying, "Les White" internet drafts were removed from the IETF

  Wow, a "when did you stop beating your wife" question!

  My drafts were sarcasm and parody. But you're accusing me of
hate and bullying. You might want to get that checked out [1].

  For the record, no, the accusations of hate and bullying by a person
who told me I needed to be "culled" was not in response to those
drafts.

   Dan.

[1] https://www.healthcentral.com/article/inability-to-recognize-sarcasm-could-signal-frontotemporal-dementia

--
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to
escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius