Re: I think we missed something important when FTP was shut off.

to follow up on this example spelunkung across decades, copies of the not-quite-on-the-record DTNRG slides I mentioned are bundled (ha!) along with everything else at

(that's like a big ftp directory, but it's available by https, so it's okay!)

and there's also even a mention of the interplanetary internet tests  in the IRTF plenary presentation...

https://www.ietf.org/old/2009/proceedings/08nov/slides/plenaryt-5.ppt

but this would not be figured out or found from navigating links in the IETF website or from its official frameset proceedings, where the only linked plenary materials seem to be subscribed microphone sessions notes.

I imagine other proceedings are suffering equal amounts of bitrot. An archivist's outlook would appear to be needed here.

food for thought?

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx

and shouldn't messages from meeting sponsors and their plenary presentations be really easy to find?