Re: Registration open for IETF 115

On 8/23/22 10:16, Glenn Deen wrote:

On 8/23/22 09:37, Glenn Deen wrote:
Has the IETF LLC considered identifying some traveler covid insurance providers that people can self insure with to protect against covid impacts such as needing to cancel?
For me the question regarding insurance would be "who gets to define 'needing' to cancel"?    The insurance company is just risking money, while travelers could (still) be risking their lives.
That’s in the coverage terms but from the ones I’ve looked at it appears to involve a doctors diagnosis and possibly providing positive proof via tests suck as PCR.

Ah, of course.  I was thinking more in terms of "it's not safe to travel because the incidence of COVID is too high".

Keith