Re: I think we missed something important when FTP was shut off.

https://web.archive.org/web/20100114034927/https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/34/

has ftp content.

It's entirely unreasonable to expect a standards body to keep track of the actual details of how its standards are made or to archive its decisionmaking processes, and obviously that would be a ridiculous economic burden for ISOC LLC to bear. A memory tax, if you will, avoided by putting things in the memory hole.

you just want the sausage, not a guided tour of the slaughterhouse.

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx

looking forward to all this legacy https stuff being turned off in favour of web3.