Re: One week left to object

Posting to re-up my earlier comments on ceremony.

The underlying problem here is that what we have documented is the algorithm and that only covers one part of the process. The situation would be exactly the same with formal methods. That is why I stopped doing formal methods.

If we are only using this scheme internally, the issues are maybe acceptable. But it is not in a state that I would recommend it as a best practice outside IETF use.