Re: [Last-Call] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-l4s-id-27

Bernard,

Thank you again. I also added you to the Acknowledgements section after I temporarily uploaded the diff.

I will hold back from posting a new rev until early next week, to give my co-author a chance to check it over.

Bob