tools.ietf.org will start redirecting this week. (was Finalizing the tools.ietf.org transition)

As noted below, and called out during the meeting last week, we will be changing the DNS delegation and installing the redirection discussed at the tools transition plan this week. We currently expect this to happen tomorrow sometime after 1600 UTC.

Please report any issues this causes at tools-discuss@xxxxxxxx (and direct any replies to this message there).

RjS