Re: Meetecho observer logins and privacy

My recollection is that there is no “observer” status in US law; one is is in the conversation or one is not. For one to be an observer, one would have to be prevented from speaking, as otherwise one might say “oh, I’d do it <this> way”, and potentially invent something. I suspect your approach, while understandable, would have the intellectual property lawyers in fits.

Sent using a machine that autocorrects in interesting ways...