Re: Final list of volunteers

On 26-Jul-22 19:17, Benson Muite wrote:
Criteria are listed in https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8989
1 - Attend 3 of the last 5 meetings
2 - Serving as a working group chair or secretary in the past 3 years
3 - Author or editor of an IETF Stream RFC in the past five years,
including internet-drafts in the RFC Editor queue

To be clear, you must satisfy *at least one* of those paths, and the
details are a bit more complicated:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc8989.html#name-criteria

By my count, 8 out of 267 volunteers did not satisfy path 1 (attendance).
Of those, 7 satisfied path 3, and one satisfied paths 2 and 3.

Gaurav, the principle behind the rules is "to produce a representative NomCom
with good knowledge of the IETF." I'm guessing you're a recent participant,
but if you think there's an error, please say so.

   Brian (no hat, except for being a co-author of RFC8989)