Re: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai-10

--On Tuesday, July 26, 2022 18:37 +0000 "Gould, James"
<jgould=40verisign.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Pete,
>
> We addressed some of your feedback (Minor issues and
> Nits/editorial comments) in draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai-13 and I
> responded to your Major issues below.  Do the updates made in
> draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai-13 and the explanation for your
> Major issues address your feedback or is more needed?  There
> was a follow-on thread with John C Klensin, Martin J. Dürst,
> and Dmitry Belyavsky that didn't look to result in any needed
> changes to the draft.

James,

Just for the record... I don't know how Martin feels about this,
but my conclusion from that thread was precisely that you and/or
Dmitry concluded that no change was needed.  I did not agree
with that conclusion, merely concluded that further discussion
would be a waste of time.  FWIW, that conclusion about the
issues raised was reached without consultation with the WG and
so cannot be assumed to represent WG consensus.

So, from my perspective, those issues (including the one that
Pete raised) continue to be unresolved and I hope the IESG will
treat them accordingly.

    john