Re: IEPG Meeting at IETF114 - Sunday 10:00-12:00.

On Tue, 19 Jul 2022 13:44:48 +0000,
Warren Kumari <warren@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [1  <multipart/alternative (7bit)>]
> [1.1  <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
> Hi there all,

howdy!

> The IEPG is an informal gathering that meets on the Sunday just prior to
> IETF meetings. We will have remote participation through MeetEcho[0].

we'll get a link / agenda update as soon as we can :)

> The intended theme of these meetings is essentially one of operational
> relevance in some form or fashion - although the chairs will readily admit
> that they will run with an agenda of whatever is on offer at the time
> (especially if it isn't DNS or BGP :-))
>
> These presentations / discussions are generally around things like problems
> discovered when deploying various protocols, interesting operational issues
> or deployments, interesting measurement results, fun things discovered
> while building networks, etc. It is more operationally focused than an IETF
> Working Group meeting.
>
> Previous presentations are here: http://www.iepg.org/
> More info on the IEPG can be found in RFC 1690 -
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1690
>
> If you have some sort of operationally relevant topic which you'd be
> willing to present, please let Chris Morrow (<morrowc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) or
> me know.
>
> At the moment we only have a single agenda item - Geoff Huston on "A quick
> look at QUIC".
> The nature of IEPG is that we often only get presentation ideas a day or
> two before the meeting, but my ADHD tendencies are starting to twitch ― so,
> if you are willing to present, please let us know…

Now we have more than 1 possible presentation... For those presenting,
please make sure to have emailed your presentation(s) to myself/warren
prior to nighty-night time[0] Saturday (tomorrow) Philadelphia time.
  (this way we can have them posted to the site prior to the meeting)

thanks!
-chris

0: 2100 Eastern Daylight Time