IEPG Meeting at IETF114 - Sunday 10:00-12:00.

Hi there all,

The IEPG is an informal gathering that meets on the Sunday just prior to IETF meetings. We will have remote participation through MeetEcho[0].

The intended theme of these meetings is essentially one of operational relevance in some form or fashion - although the chairs will readily admit that they will run with an agenda of whatever is on offer at the time (especially if it isn't DNS or BGP :-))

These presentations / discussions are generally around things like problems discovered when deploying various protocols, interesting operational issues or deployments, interesting measurement results, fun things discovered while building networks, etc. It is more operationally focused than an IETF Working Group meeting.

Previous presentations are here: http://www.iepg.org/

More info on the IEPG can be found in RFC 1690 - https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1690

If you have some sort of operationally relevant topic which you'd be willing to present, please let Chris Morrow (<morrowc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) or me know.

At the moment we only have a single agenda item - Geoff Huston on "A quick look at QUIC".
The nature of IEPG is that we often only get presentation ideas a day or two before the meeting, but my ADHD tendencies are starting to twitch — so, if you are willing to present, please let us know…

[0]: Although I'll happily note that I'd much rather have people there in person because the IEPG folk are some of my favorite IETF participants...