Re: Restricting participant access to the standards process

Stewart,
The only way I know to avoid legal jurisdiction is to be an international treaty organisation with diplomatic immunity in the course of its duties. And even that only works in the signatory countries. That's why this line of argument leads inevitably to the ITU. If you don't want that, just pick your jurisdiction(s) carefully.

Regards,
    Brian Carpenter
    (via tiny screen & keyboard)