Re: Post-Last-Call versions of documents and change logs: suggestion to the IESG

>    I don't think so.  What the ADs consider substantive and what the
    community considers substantive may be different.

For what it's worth, in the various groups I've co-chaired, I have pushed changes back to the WG for review when I thought they were non-editorial changes that needed confirmation.  So WG chairs can do it in addition to Ads.