Re: [Last-Call] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-06

Hi Gorry,

Thanks a lot for this useful review. And I want to apologize for the late reply.

We have tried to consider all suggestions in the new version -07 of draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp.

Version -07 tries to address also other IETF last call reviews and thus includes several changes. Please have a look at the new version (https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-07) or the diff (https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-yang-tcp-07) and let us know if more is needed.

Best regards

Michael