The Internet has sufficient information for very high quality DIY Guns and Ammo

Let me not continue on the past thread, suffice it to say that the Internet has sufficient information on very high quality DIY Guns and Ammo, to industrial quality.  Is that a bad thing? Not at all, because it depends on the motivation, intellect and means of the reader to integrate the data.  Underline MOTIVATION.

The Internet has made some laws kind-a obsolete to that extent, because in the past one with the motivation had to stockpile Guns, Ammo and Explosives, one  no longer needs to do that, arms can be created and disposed of on-demand. The knowledge is now ubiquitous and even in the United Kingdom and Japan or other jurisdictions with strict legislation, it has become easier to access firearms.

Four months ago in Europe such information would have sounded bad, but know it is much sought after due to War in Europe - underline MOTIVATION.

The Internet is a Great equalizer and Arms of any kind do not commit murder it is a human who does so.

Working in EMS I am well aware of increasing gun Crime in the UK, where some of my mentors are based.

Nyagudi Musandu Nyagudi