Re: [admin-discuss] Gun control at IETF 114

Thanks Jason

> On 6 Jun 2022, at 16:51, Livingood, Jason <Jason_Livingood=40comcast.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> It is a sad event indeed. Jay – IETF Exec Director – is working on this subject and will respond in a few days when he is back from some PTO.

As private property, the venue have the right to restrict the carrying of weapons.  When we asked the venue about their policy on weapons, their response was "we do not allow weapons on property unless for law enforcement that are here on duty".  We deemed that sufficient for our requirements.

Jay