Re: WG Review: Source Address Validation in Intra-domain and Inter-domain Networks (savnet)

I guess I would like to understand what privacy-promoting mechanisms you would find acceptable. For example, I could imagine some form of nonce or address-hiding mechanism known only by the communicating parties, perhaps exchanged during some form of encrypted call setup protocol.

Sent using a machine that autocorrects in interesting ways...