Re: draft-hsyu-message-fragments replacement status updated by Cindy Morgan

Hi,

On 2022-4-29, at 0:30, Cindy Morgan <cmorgan@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The rest of this is a bit of a tangle, and I've referred it to the IESG for further guidance on what steps the Secretariat should take next.

the IESG is reviewing what has happened.

(My personal first impression is that this might be a case where a contributor intended to revive an expired document by a different set of authors, and was unsure how to best go about this.)

Thanks,
Lars