Re: draft-hsyu-message-fragments replacement status updated by Cindy Morgan

There was https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-whats-an-author-02

My hope is to revive that draft as an RFC Editor policy issue once the RSWG is established, because it's broader than just an IETF issue.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter