Re: [Tools-discuss] Upcoming change to the look of the datatracker

On 4/13/22 12:40, John Levine wrote:

A few days ago Klensin told me that he refuses to look at using a Mac
because of something Steve Jobs said to him 40 years ago.  He was entirely
serious.

It's no great loss; Macs have only gone downhill since Jobs passed away.

And it's not unreasonable to ask whether links will stop working when a web site is updated, as that's unfortunately what happens more often than not.   If it won't happen when the data tracker, I'm happy.   Maybe there should be medals given for this?

I'm curious, John.  Was there any point to your post other than to personally insult a fellow IETF participant?

Keith