Re: [Tools-discuss] Upcoming change to the look of the datatracker

It appears that Jay Daley  <exec-director@xxxxxxxx> said:
>> On 13 Apr 2022, at 01:09, John C Klensin <john-ietf@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Robert,
>>
>> Is it reasonable to assume that links pointing into the
>> datatracker, particularly for documents in progress, will
>> continue to work?

I bit my tongue and resisted the urge to tell him that all of the
current URLs will stop working, the new ones will differ in arbitrary
and unpredictable ways, and to save typing the new URLs will omit the
two slashes after the scheme name.  Sheesh.

A few days ago Klensin told me that he refuses to look at using a Mac
because of something Steve Jobs said to him 40 years ago.  He was entirely
serious.

On an unrelated note, do you want to talk about the RPC software revamp gig?
If it seems like too much of a conflict of interest or overload, I wouldn't
be astonished.

R's,
John