Service outages planned for April 25

All -

We are transitioning most of our service onto faster hardware with a better network connection.

This is currently planned for approximately 1500-1900 UTC on April 25 (0800-1200 US Pacific).

This will affect ietf.org email (including list processing and archive access), www.ietf.org, www.irtf.org, and the datatracker.

Email sent to ietf.org addresses during this time will queue, and will be delivered after the transition is complete.

We are working to minimize the downtime of any individual service.

This transition includes steps towards not having to have transitions that affect all services like this going forward.

Apologies in advance for the inconvenience,

RjS

Please note that Reply-To is set to tools-discuss@xxxxxxxx

A version of this announcement is in process for ietf-announce.