Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <status-change-int-tlds-to-historic-00.txt> (Moving TCP.INT and NSAP.INT infrastructure domains to historic)

Hi Warren,

This new text is much more useful, thanks for the follow-up.  The only thing I noted that still wasn't quite working was the link here:  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/status-change-int-tlds-to-historic/ballot/  That gives me a 404.  It may be that it doesn't create the actual page until you push the buttons, but it might be worth a quick test once you reach that point, just to make sure there isn't another odd incantation needed here.  It also might be the case that this should be a pointer to the ballot for https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davies-int-historic/

regards,

Ted