Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <status-change-int-tlds-to-historic-00.txt> (Moving TCP.INT and NSAP.INT infrastructure domains to historic)

Hello,
At 08:04 AM 29-03-2022, The IESG wrote:
The IESG has received a request from the Internet Engineering Steering Group
IETF (iesg) to consider the following document: - 'Moving TCP.INT and
NSAP.INT infrastructure domains to historic'
  <status-change-int-tlds-to-historic-00.txt>

The IESG sent a request to itself.  That looks odd.

It took me a few minutes to figure out whether "tcp.int" existed or not. There may be a typo in the initial request.

The policy for the subdomain is specified in RFC 1530. Can the IETF override that policy?

The statement invoked by the IESG is for the reclassification of a RFC. If I am not mistaken, it was not intended for the reclassifying subdomains.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy