Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-koster-rep-06.txt> (Robots Exclusion Protocol) to Informational RFC

my previous note sent before seeing Ted's - but they seem to b win general agreement - an IETF WG (or other IETF process)
can publish a "no derivative works" if they think its the right thing to do & the IESG agrees

Scott