Re: [Last-Call] Rtgdir last call review of draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-11

Hi Stig, thanks for your review.

On 2/24/22 7:00 PM, Stig Venaas via Datatracker wrote:
Reviewer: Stig Venaas
Review result: Has Nits

I have reviewed the document and it is in good shape.

The document has a few nits found by the idnits tool. The string "RFC" should
not be included when specifing "obsoletes:" or "updates:". Also the abstract
mentions that the documents obsoletes or updates documents that are not listed
by the obsoletes/updates headers.

Hmm, I don't see that...

   Obsoletes: RFC8728 (if approved)
   Updates: RFC7841, RFC8729, RFC8730 (if approved)

and...

   This document obsoletes [RFC8728] by defining version 3 of the RFC
   Editor Model.  This document updates [RFC7841] by defining
   boilerplate text for the Editorial Stream.  This document updates
   [RFC8729] by replacing the RFC Editor role with the RSWG, RSAB, and
   RSCE.  This document updates [RFC8730] by removing the dependency on
   certain policies specified by the IAB and RSE.

In 3.1.1.4. paragraph 4:
"participation for those unable to to attend in person."
Double "to".

It seems that you reviewed -10, not -11 (which is the latest), since that exact text is in -10 but not -11.

I'm wondering whether any of the references should be normative, but it may not
make sense for this document.

Indeed we concluded that it didn't make sense for this document.

Thanks!

Peter