That way, the info is organized and can be cross-linked without needing copies.

Joe

Dr. Joe Touch, temporal epistemologist

On Feb 25, 2022, at 7:46 AM, Carsten Bormann <cabo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2022-02-25, at 15:18, Eric Rescorla <ekr@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't object to a separate list that WG members could subscribe to.

Doubles the number of lists I need to subscribe to.

I think I’d prefer the AUTH48 list.

(But I do understand the preference here will depend on whether you employ a mail client that has functionality for handling non-trivial mail sources.)

Grüße, Carsten