Re: [rfc-i] Public archival of AUTH48 communications

On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 7:45 PM Carsten Bormann <cabo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 25. Feb 2022, at 01:42, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Our proposal: to set up a public mailing list of AUTH48 conversations,
>
> Please confirm that this is only for IETF stream documents so far.

We already discussed this in the IRSG and would like to join.

My personal take: We have enough ossification of RFC-related matters; I don’t think we need to push this one up to 2026.
The RSWG can tweak this when they get to power.

+1

Behcet

Grüße, Carsten