Re: draft-sullivan-nomcom-chair-select-00

Yeah, the bootstrapping work would need to shift from the chair. I guess the underlying question here is this: do we (really you) have a problem getting chairs?  Do we need to find new methods? If so, then let's get on it.  And yeah, that would require an update of some form to 8713.  I'm sorry I jumped into the solution space a bit fast.

Eliot