Re: Meeting schedule (was: Re: [admin-discuss] IETF 113 Updates on 2022-01-19)

Hi,

On 2022-2-7, at 19:46, Lixia Zhang <lixia@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> the msg below (dated 1/31) talked about more info "early next week" about the meeting time.
> Since a week has passed: wonder any update available now?

the deadline for session requests was last Friday, and we have heard just today from the secretariat staff onsite about venue practicalities. Once the secretariat has reviews thee session requests and outlines some potential options, the IESG can finalize the agenda structure and timing.

I'm hoping this will happen during Thursday's IESG meeting, so please bear with us a little longer.

Thanks,
Lars