Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-19.txt> (Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry) to Proposed Standard

Hi Tom,

The changes to take into account the outcome of this thread can be seen at https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-20

I highly appreciate your effort to review as much documents in the IETF LC. Big thanks for that. Your review is ACKed in the document.

Cheers,
Med

Thank you.