Re: non-EMA vaccinated IETF113 in-person participation ? Re: IETF 113 will be a hybrid onsite/online meeting in Vienna, Austria

Just a FYI: Jay is on vacation if not mistaken and until 25th of January, so, do not expect a reply from him.

I am confident that the registration information for IETF-113 will contain a LOT of information related to COVID-19...

Regards

-éric