Nominations open for ICANN/IANA leadership positions

Hello,

as the IAB-appointed member of the ICANN Nomcom for 2022, I would like to remind everyone that the nominations are open for leadership positions at ICANN.

In addition to the Board of ICANN, the open positions also include the Board of PTI, the corporation managing IANA, where someone with experience as IANA "customer" would be welcome; the GNSO Council, defining the policies for gTLDs; and the At-Large Advisory Committee, representing the voice of the end-users. Many well-known IETFers served or are serving in these positions; it's a lot of fun, at least for some definition of fun.

The deadline for applications is March 11. All the information can be found here:
https://www.icann.org/nomcom2022
and I will be happy to follow up privately with anyone having questions.

Ciao,

--

Vittorio Bertola | Head of Policy & Innovation, Open-Xchange
vittorio.bertola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx