Re: Question about pseudocode and <CODE BEGINS>

If it needs clarification, it would not be that.
I suppose (although i would like to think about it, and of course would need to talk to my fellow trustees) that

New:
Components in IETF Contributions which are considered code without special marking are:

might be a useful edit.

Yours
Joel