Re: Question about pseudocode and <CODE BEGINS>

On 14-Dec-21 10:45, Salz, Rich wrote:
    The point of <CODE BEGINS> and <CODE ENDS> is to be clear that it can be copied into an implementation.  Doe you envision the pseudocode being put in the code, even as comments?

I can see that copying it into an implementation as comments could be very useful, so yes.

Yes, I certainly wouldn't exclude that. In any case, copying snippets would be OK. Most of the actual example is abstract, but there are a few literal snippets from the code of a demo implementation (which is already under a BSD license).

    Brian