Re: [Last-Call] [alto] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-17

Hi Jensen,

Thanks for your agreeable response. I'm happy with your re-wording of
the second paragraph of Section 3.7.1. Assuming the draft is changed
as described in your response, I consider all my comments to have been
resolved.

Donald
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx