Re: Has a Last Call been issueed?

On 19/11/2021 17:57, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
On Fri, Nov 19, 2021 at 06:43:35PM +0100, Carsten Bormann wrote:
On 2021-11-19, at 18:27, Adrian Farrel <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Look in the History tab. Last calls are recorded there.

Or look in the archive of the announce list.

(Which tells you what has happened.)

… or, if you want to know what has to happen next, look at the magic combination of:

IESG state	Waiting for Writeup
Action Holders	Benjamin Kaduk

in the IESG section.
(If you wonder about the states, click on “IESG state”).

There is even a mailto: link on the letter icon to the right of the name besides “action holders”...
Just don’t trust any red "for 135 days” labels, these measure the time between some unrelated distant event and now.

My recollection is that the "for NNN days" labels measure time since the
last top-level state (not sub-state) change.
So, going from Publication Requested to Publication Requested::Revised I-D
needed does not reset the counter, but going from In Last Call to Waiting
for Writeup should reset the counter.

Thank you for the responses. What I forgot to say is that I want to do it from the WG page that lists all WG I-D; having to click on the I-D and get all the details, such as History, is too much hassle (although it is a good source of other information that I was unaware of).

Spending a morning ploughing through the data tracker, I think that the first line relating to the I-D on the WG page actually does change from 'Publication Requested' to 'In Last Call' while if I click on the detail page for the I-D, then it is the IESG State that changs from 'Publication Requested' to 'In Last Call' - I had been focussing on the section labelled 'Stream' which does not change!

Tom Petch

-Ben

.