Re: Has a Last Call been issueed?

Hi Tom,

The datatracker 'history' tab for a draft will indicate that a last-call
was issued (including the last-call text).

For example,
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-guidance/history/
shows that the last call was issued on 2021-10-29.

The "publication requested" state means that the WG has sent a draft to the
responsible AD for their review, and the AD is responsible for requesting
the IETF last call after doing their own review.

Also, now that we have RFC 8789, I think it's de facto required that all
IETF-stream drafts do get a full IETF last call.

-Ben