Re: [Last-Call] [secdir] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-08

Hi Michael, Catherine,

Catherine -- thanks for the review!

Michael -- thanks for the proposed text.  It's certainly better than
nothing, and we could iterate further if needed.
In particular, I wonder if we actually want to duplicate some of the
considerations from RFC 3986 that also apply to XML references, such as the
lack of a stability guarantee that fetching the referred-to resource will
actually produce the same results over time and for all entities that might
be performing the fetch operation.

Thanks,

Ben