Re: New IP (was: Re: Contractual Networking at IETF 112)

Hello Nick,

I am not familiar with the particulars of the New IP model.   It might be hard to tell how well it fits, since a lot of the purpose of the side meeting is to make some discussion about whether Contractual Networking deserves more attention and if so what parts are not already done elsewhere.  If New IP is relevant, maybe someone familiar with it could bring some discussion to the session next Tuesday.

Naturally Yours,
Charlie P.