Re: [Last-Call] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-guidance-03

Thanks, Martin! I agree with your point about the external PSK. I filed this issue to track its resolution:

   https://github.com/tlswg/external-psk-design-team/issues/76

I'll discuss the larger redundancy concern with the authors and see if there are some quick fixes to be made.

Best,
Chris