Re: I-D Action: draft-rsalz-termlimits-00.txt

Well, this is a bad idea that was repeatedly rejected in the past.

Why? Because it's always hard to fill all the positions, and this would make it harder.

If someone is incompetent, NomCom will not reappoint them even once, let alone twice.

We all agree that ossification is unwelcome, but artificial turnover is not the way to avoid that.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter