[Last-Call] Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates-11

Reviewer: Scott Bradner
Review result: Has Nits

Thanks for the updates since the last version I reviewed (09) - The new version
is somewhat easier to follow but I still find it a hard read - no so hard as to
suggest holding the document for a rewrite but (imo) not as clear as it could be

My last review objected to a SHOULD being used in section 5.3.1 and that was
replaced by a  MUST, which I think is a better choice but you have added a new
SHOULD at the end of the same section and I have the same objection to the use
of SHOULD in this case - it is my opinion that a MUST is better than a SHOULD
unless you explain the exceptions to the SHOULD - so I think you need to change
the text to use MUST or you need to add text that explains when one would not
do what the text says to do