Re: Want to be on the IESG?

On 10/1/21 10:18 AM, Salz, Rich wrote:

(Please forward to other individuals; this general mailing list isn’t wide enough.)

Nominations close in ten days. The IAB has eight people vying for six positions.  All other technical positions – i.e., the IESG – are running unopposed.

I didn't realize that people "ran" for either IESG or IAB.   I thought it was up to the nomcom to scare up additional candidates, even if plenty of candidates (or existing seat holders) nominated themselves.

Keith